Do you store files in the cloud so that you can access them from anywhere? You can link your cloud file storage to Bb Student for easy file attachments in assignments.
- From the base navigation, pull down and tap the gear icon at the top of the screen.
If you are viewing the stream or another area, tap the base navigation icon in the upper left corner.
- Tap Linked Accounts.
- Select a OneDrive, Google Drive, or Dropbox account. You can link one account per service.
- Follow the cloud service's prompts to sign in.
- The cloud service verifies that you are signed in and authenticated. You can change or remove the account for this service. You can sign in with one account only per cloud service.
- Tap the arrow at the top of the screen to return to Linked Accounts. Tap the arrow again to return to Settings.
- Tap X to return to the base navigation.
Email Support (available in English only)
@BbMobileSupport on Twitter (available in English only)