Your institution needs to have a Blackboard license that includes mobile device access.
Use the Mobile School Finder Page (available in English only) to search for your institution.
You need a Blackboard Learn account at your institution.
You will log in to the app with the same username and password provided by your institution.
Your phone needs one of these operating systems to run Bb Student.
Follow these steps to download and install the Bb Student app.
- From your device, access the appropriate online store.
- If necessary, search for Bb Student.
- Install the app on your mobile device.
- Open Bb Student and search for the full name of your institution.
If you’re unable to find your institution, try modifying your search. If your school is part of a larger institution or district, try searching for that name instead.
- Log in with your Blackboard Learn username and password. These are typically the same credentials you use to access your Blackboard courses on a computer.
Explore the app
Start with your activity stream and then explore courses, grades, and due dates.
- Activity stream. This is the first screen after login. See up-to-the-minute action for all of your courses. Tap the icon next to the Activity Stream page title to go to the base navigation.
- Base navigation. Access your courses, grades, and due dates. Any link on the base navigation shows you a global view across all of your courses. For example, Grades and Due Dates are rolled up for all courses, without having to navigate to each one.
- Courses. Swipe left and right to see past and future courses. At the bottom of the Courses list, tap to hide courses you no longer want to see in the list.
- Get help. The help link is located on the login screen. If you are already logged in, go to the base navigation and tap the gear icon to log out.
- Log out. From the base navigation, and tap the gear icon to log out. If you don't see the gear icon, pull down.
Your courses will look a bit different than they do in your desktop browser, but you should be able to easily navigate to your content. Most features are available in the app.
- Content. This page contains the folders and other items your instructor made available in the desktop browser view of the course. Tap a folder or item to open it.
- Grades. Swipe left to see your grades for the course you are currently in.
- Discussions. Swipe right to participate in the discussions going on in your course.
- Assessments. You can take assignments and tests in the app.
You can join Collaborate with the Ultra experience sessions from your mobile device! Use the Bb Student app to join your session. Learn all about it!
Email Support (available in English only)
@BbMobileSupport on Twitter (available in English only)
© 2015 Google Inc. All rights reserved. Google Play and Android are trademarks of Google Inc.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Windows Store and Windows Phone are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.