Use these links to explore specific topics or subject areas. You can also use the navigation menu or the search box above.
Blackboard Open Content (formerly xpLor) houses shareable, reusable content to be accessible to courses within several Learning Management System (LMS) platforms. Instructors and other content providers can create or upload content that can then be shared with other users and institutions as determined by specific parameters and sharing filters. Content can be searched according to grade level, subject matter, standards and other criteria.
Read the release notes.
Check the current Service Status for Blackboard Open Content (available in English only).
- No image availableWhat's New
- No image availableRelease Notes
- No image availableAbout Blackboard Open Content
- No image availableBlackboard Open Content FAQs
- No image availableControl Personal Information
- No image availableBlackboard Open Content Technical Details
- No image availableTroubleshooting Blackboard Open Content