Hot Fix Notice for April 2016 Release
Some customers reported that application sharing was playing back much faster than the audio in Collaborate with the Ultra experience MP4 recordings. This issue has been resolved in all data centers as of Wednesday, May 4, 2016.
Here's everything you need to know about the April 2016 release of Blackboard Collaborate with the Ultra experience.
Deployed Saturday, April 16
The April release was deployed to all data centers on Saturday, April 16. To learn more, see the Collaborate Support Bulletin (available in English only).
What's new and improved
We're continually evolving to improve the teaching and learning experience. The April 2016 release focused on enabling better content workflows by allowing moderators to load content into a session ahead of class and persisting that content within a session.
- Improved echo cancelation in the Google ChromeTM client.
- We've made it even easier to get going with your mic and camera! Collaborate now lets you know when you've got everything set up right and are ready to start speaking.
- Internet Explorer® (IE) users can now drag-and-drop entire folders of content into Collaborate.
A few notable resolutions are listed below, along with a list to all resolved issue.
- Resolved an issue where a recording might not be made available if it was started while sharing a file or whiteboard
- Resolved an issue converting and sharing slides with transparent backgrounds
Rome wasn't built in a day. The following link identifies the known defects and workarounds in Collaborate with the Ultra experience.
List of known issues on Behind the Blackboard (available in English only)
Statements regarding our product development initiatives, including new products and future product upgrades, updates or enhancements represent our current intentions, but may be modified, delayed or abandoned without prior notice and there is no assurance that such offering, upgrades, updates or functionality will become available unless and until they have been made generally available to our customers.