As of December 31, 2015, we will no longer provide support for ELM.
Elluminate Live Manager (ELM) is a powerful and flexible tool for creating and managing Blackboard Collaborate sessions, users and recordings. It was designed to meet the needs of organizations to get running quickly and easily with Blackboard Collaborate by allowing them to leverage their existing infrastructure.
ELM is accessed from a web page using a standard web browser (with scripting enabled).
- No image availableOverview of Blackboard Collaborate
- No image availableInstall the Blackboard Collaborate Suite
- No image availableConfigure ELM
- No image availableManage Instances
- No image availableMinimum System Requirements
- No image availablePost Configuration and Verification
- No image availableStarting, Stop, and Restart the Services and Daemons
- No image availableUninstall Blackboard Collaborate