Blackboard Collaborate Support may request specific log files in order to help diagnose your issues. Use the Log File Configuration page to control the size and number of the Building Block log files and what information is collected in those files.
- Open the settings page.
Click Configure Log File to open the Log File Configuration page.
From the Logging Level drop-down menu, select what information you want collected in your log files:
- Trace: Log trace, debug, info, warning and error level messages.
- Debug: Log debug, info, warning and error level messages.
- Info: Log info, warning and error level messages.
- Warning: Log warning and error level messages.
- Error: Log error level messages only.
- From the Max Log Size drop-down menu, select the maximum size (from 1 to 750 Megabytes) the log file can reach before it is replaced with a new log file.
- From the Max Logging Files drop-down menu, select the maximum number of log files (from 1 to 25) that can be created.
Click Submit to save the settings.