The Community Engagement solution helps districts and schools improve communication within the community, while reducing the resources needed to maintain that communication. Your district or school can select the features that best serve your community, including:
- Instant messages to members of the community via phone, text messages, or emails.
- District and school mobile apps for members of your community.
- Links to social media for your community.
- Ability for community to access district/school news topics, calendars, sport events, and other extra curricular events via mobile apps and the district/school website.
- If your district/school includes the TipText feature, members of the community can send anonymous tips concerning bullying issues.
Check the current Service Status for ParentLink (available in English only).
Use these links to explore specific topics or subject areas. You can also use the navigation menu or the search box above.
- No image availableWhat's New?
- No image availableTCPA Compliancy
- No image availableGetting Started
- No image availableAccount Management
- No image availableManage Users Accounts
- No image availableManage User Groups
- No image availableSystem Messages
- No image availableSurveys
- No image availableReports
- No image availableManage Organization Information
- No image availableConfigure Attendance Options
- No image availableManage School Settings
- No image availableTeacher Messaging Administrator Option
- No image availableBlackboard Communication HQ App
- No image availableMessages with Blackboard Mass Notification
- No image availableBlackboard Mobile Communications App
- No image availableBlackboard Social Media Manager
- No image availableEnd of School Year
- No image availableIntegrate with Blackboard Web Community Manager
- No image availableTroubleshooting
- No image availableVideos