You can update your personal information, your phone numbers and email addresses for notification, and other account settings.
- Select the Account link available in the upper right hand corner of the website.
- Update any of your personal information including:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Preferred Language
- Select Message delivery to enter a password when receiving phone messages.
- Set your addresses for notifications by selecting Add and selecting the type of address to add to the account:
- Phone number
- Text/SMS number
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Select a file that to use as a signature for emails being sent in the Signature image file box.
- Add the contact information for replies to messages in the Reply to phone number and Reply to email address boxes.
Teachers and other staff members are required to add reply-to addresses for students and parents to be able to respond to messages. You can update these addresses as required.
- Select or clear Account configured to determine whether or not the account should be updated by the Student Information System (SIS). Select this option you manually created the account. (Optional, and available only to administrators.)
- Select Limited use to limit the number of emails that you can send out to ten at a time. (Optional.)
You can update the Directory, Delivery Preferences, Other, and Merge Accounts tabs.
- Select Save when finished.