As an administrator, you can be automatically carbon copied for messages that are sent by a specific user concerning all topics or a specific topic. For example, any emergency message sent by a principal, you can receive a carbon copy of the message.
Add carbon copy on messages
- From the Blackboard Communication HQ interface menu, select Accounts > Manage Accounts.
- Search for the user to update.
- You can search by Role, School, Name, or Phone/Email.
- Select List Accounts.
- Select the account Name to open the personal account information.
- Select the Other tab.
- Select the categories for topics where you want to receive messages.
- Select Save when finished.