On this page
You create a group by uploading a file of user IDs with one ID per line.
Add a new group with a file
- From the Blackboard Communication HQ interface menu, select Messages > Group.
- Select Add to create a new group.
- Select the School for the group.
- Type a Group Name.
- Select Private ID for the Group ID to be assigned.
- Select From a file in the Select one or more members box.
- Select the file settings.
- Select the Member Type you are uploading.
- Select the file location from the Transfer Type.
- Select Choose File to select the file to upload and click Load.
- After loading the file, select Load to move the recipients to the Selected members box.
Current members selected will display in the Selected Members list. To remove them, click on the name from this list.
- Select Advanced Options to select users that can view members of and contact members of this group.
- Select Save when finished.