Administrators can set the main Facebook and Twitter accounts for each organization (district or school). As a result, your Facebook page and Twitter handle will be accessible in your mobile apps via hyperlink.
- From the Blackboard Communication HQ interface menu, select Settings > Organization Config.
- Select the school or district Organization Name from the list.
- In the Facebook Page text box, type the URL of the organization's main Facebook page.
- In the Twitter Handle text box, type the organization's main Twitter account.
- Select Save when finished.
You can also set the social media links in the App Config section on the Feeds tab so the links can appear as feeds in your mobile app.