Administrators can set the main Facebook and Twitter accounts for each organization (district or school).
- From the Blackboard Communication HQ interface menu, select Settings > Organization Config.
- Select the school or district Organization Name from the list.
- In the Facebook Page text box, type the URL of the organization's main Facebook page.
- In the Twitter Handle text box, type the organization's main Twitter account.
- Select Save when finished.
You can also set the social media accounts in the App Config section on the Feeds tab for an organization.