On this page
District administrators can determine which messages schools can view, depending on the school type — such as high school, middle school, and elementary.
Select message visibility
- From the Blackboard Communication HQ interface menu, select Messages > Library.
- Select the message category from the left panel.
- Select Show message visibility checkboxes.
Check boxes will appear next to the messages and display school types.
- Select or clear the messages for the different school types.
- Select Save when finished.