Blackboard Communication HQ app users have access to the same message creation capabilities and features that currently exist on the desktop version of the interface. You can create messages and send them via Phone, Email, Text, Push Notification, as well as add posts to Facebook, Twitter, and RSS feeds. Messages can also be cancelled from the Communication HQ app, sent as an emergency message, sent during specific start and end delivery times, plus messages can be translated into different languages.
- No image availableDownload the Blackboard Communication HQ App
- No image availableConfigure Communication HQ Mobile App Settings
- No image availableMessages in Communication HQ Mobile App
- No image availableSchool Status Feature
- No image availableUse Social Media
- No image availableDirectory
- No image availableApp Store Reviews