You can create groups to organize your district and school information for your app. Group names can include District, High Schools, or Elementary Schools, and you can select the name of each organization that belong to each group for better display on the app.
Add a new group
- After logging into the Blackboard website, select Settings > App Config.
- Select Global App Settings.
- Select the Directory tab for the Directory Interface.
- Select the directory or select Create New Directory.
- In the Organization Groups area, select Add Group.
- Type the Name of the group.
- Select the Organizations to add to the group.
- Select Save when finished.
Delete a group
- If you need to delete a group, select the Group name and select Delete.
- To adjust the order of groups, select and drag the group information in the Organization Groups area.