You can create groups to organize your user directory information for your app. Group names can include Administrators, Staff, or Teachers and you can select the name of each user role that belong to each group for better display on the app.
Add a new group
- After logging into the Blackboard Communication HQ website, select Settings > App Config.
- Select Global App Settings.
- Select the Directory tab for the Directory Interface.
- Select the directory or select Create New Directory.
- In the Account Groups area, select Add Group.
- Type the Name of the group.
- Select the Roles to add to the group.
- Select Save when finished.
Delete a group
- If you need to delete a group, select the Group name and select Delete.
- To adjust the order of groups, select and drag the group information in the Account Groups area.