Feeds help you bring your district and school mobile app to life. Feeds are dynamic pieces of information that update in the app as they are updated at the source. For example, when an RSS feed is updated with the newest information regarding last night’s football game, that piece of news will show up in the mobile app’s Top Stories section and Sports section.
You can include any of the following types of feeds:
- Facebook pages (not accounts)
- YouTube (accounts, lists, and channels)
Different feeds will update different sections of the mobile app:
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and RSS will appear in News.
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and RSS can instead appear in Superintendent or Sports.
- Flickr and Instagram will only appear in Photos.
- Facebook photos can appear in Photos, if chosen.
- All feeds appear in Stream.