On this page
There are six user details to edit in the account for a Superintendent directory:
- Email Address
- Phone Number
To set the superintendent information in your district or school app, the superintendent must first be set as a VIP.
Edit the superintendent's account
- After logging into the Blackboard Communication HQ website, type the name of the superintendent in the Account Search bar.
- Select the account to update.
- Select Change below the picture and select the superintendent's photo.
- To change the name, type the text in the First name and Last name boxes.
- Select Save.
- Select the Directory tab to update the superintendent's title, contact information, and initial bio.
- Select Show this account in the directory to make sure the account will be listed in the directory app.
- Type Superintendent in the Title box.
- Update the user's Email Address, Phone Number, and other contact information in the contact boxes.
- Type the superintendent's bio in the Bio box.
- Select Save when finished.