To better organize resources, you can create folders, determine folder placement, and then organize the materials (web links and PDFs) among those folders.
Creating a folder
- After logging into the Blackboard Communication HQ website, select Settings > App Config.
- Select the organization Name to add the resources.
- Select the Resources tab.
- To add a new folder, select the Folder icon.
- Type the Name of the folder.
- To include an icon image for the folder, select Upload Custom Icon and search for the image.
- Select Save when finished.
Organize folder placement
- Organize folders by simply selecting and moving a folder to a different spot in the list.
Place resources in a folder
To add resources into a folder you must first open the folder. You cannot move a folder, web link, or PDF into a resource folder.
- Select Open Collection for the resource.
- Add web links or upload the needed PDF files.
To learn more, see Add/Delete Resources.