Included with the Tip Line feature is the code to place the tip line widget to your district or school website. This widget will allow users on these sites to still submit tips via the tip line system. The information submitted via this widget is directed straight into the system.
Copy the Tip Line widget code
- From the Blackboard Communication HQ interface menu, select Settings.
- Select the district organization Name to update the information.
- Select the Tip Line option from the Settings section.
- Copy the code in the Widget box.
Select Preview Widget to see how the widget will appear in your website.
- Paste the code to your district or school website.