Receive your reports on a regular basis!
By scheduling a report, you will receive the results to your personal email. Scheduling a report is not the same as real-time results, and not all reports can be scheduled. Reports that can be scheduled will have a Schedule button.
Schedule a report
Select your report criteria before scheduling the report.
- Select Schedule.
- Update the Name of the report.
- Schedule the Send Time for when the report should be sent.
- Select which Days to send the report.
- Type the Email addresses of where to send the report.
Separate each email address with a comma.
- Select Save to schedule the report.
Review and update scheduled reports
A list of all scheduled reports are available in the Settings tab. You can view the scheduled report from Settings, and update the schedule.
- From the Blackboard Communication HQ interface menu, select Settings > Organization Config.
- Select your Organization Name to access the settings.
- Select Report/Task Schedules from the Settings area.
- From the Report/Task Schedules, you can select any of the following options:
- Name — Select the report Name to update the name or the email address of who receives the report.
- Schedule — Select the Schedule to update when the report will be generated.
- Options — Select the report Options to update the parameters to include in the report.
- Run Now — Generates a selected report.
- View Log — Generates the log of reports.
- Unschedule — Allows you to stop a future report schedule for temporary purposed.
- Remove — Allows you to delete the report schedule.
- Show/Hide Child Organizations — Allows you to view the individual school report schedule.
- All Logs — Allows you to generate a log of all reports.
- Add — Allows you to add a new report to the schedule.