Getting the word out there!
Using the Messages page you can view, create, send, and track messages.
You can also create recipient groups, approve messages sent by staff members, and access your inbox and outbox for messages.
Why use Community Engagement solution's messaging features?
COPE (Create Once Publish Everywhere) technology — Write your message once and select as many delivery options that are available to your district. Select phone messages, emails, your mobile site, your website, any RSS feeds, or social networks.
Check out which capabilities are available to you!
Send system messages based on your data — Monitor your import data from your Student Information System (SIS). Use your attendance system, cafeteria balance systems to trigger system messages concerning attendance, bus schedule changes, and low balances.
Drag-and-drop messaging for your teachers — With Blackboard's Mass Notification services, teachers have access to the Teacher Messaging system for quick messaging, which administrators can monitor.
Anytime, anywhere — Administrators also have access to the Blackboard Communications HQ mobile app, allowing messages to be sent from mobile devices.
- No image availableSystem Messages
- No image availableCreate and Send Messages
- No image availableCreate and Send Newsletters
- No image availableCreate and Send Surveys
- No image availableResend Messages
- No image availableSend Message via Print
- No image availableCancel Messages
- No image availableManage User Groups
- No image availableView Inbox
- No image availableManage Your Outbox
- No image availableTeacher Messaging Administrator Options
- No image availableMerge Tags with Recorded Messages
- No image availableBest Practices: Optimize Email Delivery