Welcome to Blackboard Mobile Communications App!
Need a great way to stay on top of your children's school schedule and requirements? Just download your school mobile app and you will have all the information you need to ensure a successful school year!
Stay in the know.
- Receive instant messages from the school via phone, text messages, or emails.
- Have access to the school’s social media for your community.
- Access district/school news topics, calendars, sport events, and other extra curricular events via the mobile app.
- If your district has added the Tip Line feature, you can send anonymous tips concerning bullying.
- If your district uses an online cafeteria or library balance system, you can replenish your children's funds.
Federal Communications Commissions (FCC) issued new rules for the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) to address the growing number of marketing calls. The Blackboard Community Engagement solution follows TCPA regulations. Parents and students will be able to opt-out of non-emergency phone calls and text messages sent by the district or school.
Check out our TCPA Resources.
Check it Out!
Still not sure? We've put together this video to show you Blackboard Community Engagement solution in action.