Staying active in your children's education.
Keep track of your children's schedules, assignments, and grades by selecting your specific child's icon. Depending what information is available to you by your district and school, you view the following:
- Upcoming Assignments — View the upcoming assignments from all of your child's classes. See which teachers and which classes for the assignments.
- Missing Assignments — View any assignment that your child missed. View the details of the assignment including the class and teacher information.
- Classes — Check out your child's schedule, grades in each class, attendance for each class, and contact the teacher when necessary.
- Attendance — Review your child's attendance record.
- Cafeteria Balance — Check out your child's cafeteria balance and replenish as needed.
- Library Dues — Is your child's book late? Ensure proper payment of late fees.
- Bus Info — Keep tabs on any bus route changes.
Do you have more than one child in the district? Select Home and select you other children's icon to view their personal information.