Spread the news for your sport, club, or class!
Creating and sending newsletters can be a great way to send out several announcements, updates, and calendar events, all at once in a neat and organized way.
The Newsletter feature is built in to the messaging interface, and there are several templates already loaded for use. If you have your own templates, or would like to create a custom newsletter, the interface also includes an HTML source-editing tool.
Everything in the template can be edited or removed.
Use a newsletter template
- Select Messages.
- Select a message category from the Select Messages list.
- Select Create New Message.
- Select the Email icon.
- Select the Insert Email Template icon to add an email template.
- Select a template, and select Use.
- Update the newsletter:
- Select <<More from the menu for additional options, such as inserting a link, inserting a picture/image, and changing the text/image alignment.
- To add an image, select Insert/Edit Image. Select an image to upload, and then select Update.
- For more advanced editing capabilities, such as changing the color scheme of the newsletter, edit the HTML code of the newsletter template. Select the Edit HTML Code icon.
It is strongly suggested not to make any changes in this window unless familiar and comfortable with reading/editing HTML code.
- After making the changes, select Update to save the changes.
- You can send the newsletter as a standard message.
- Use the following free site to obtain the hexadecimal color code of any color:
- The following link contains a list of several sites that provide free HTML email templates:
- Use the following site to learn HTML coding for free: