Get the information you need.
Using the Reports page you can view reports concerning the messages you sent.
View any delivery issues, cancel messages that have not been sent, and determine the number of positive, negative, and neutral messages that you sent.
Message Tracking Report
You can list all the messages you sent within a specific date range, and set the report criteria to narrow the results.
- Select Messages > Message Tracking or Reports > Message Tracking.
- Set your report criteria to narrow the results:
- Select the specific School.
- Select the specific type of message sent from the Message Category.
- Select the Date Range.
- Select the Priority level for the sent messages.
- Select the type of delivery method used to send the messages.
- Select the Status of when the messages have been or will be sent.
- Select the Approval level for messages based on whether or not your message was approved by district or school administrators.
- Select how to display the Report results.
- Select Generate Report to preview the report.
The report will display the list of messages meeting the criteria. The Message Tracking report includes the message ID, Message title, message Sender, Start Time and date, Status, Approval level, and Delivered status.
What's the Approval level? Your district or school administrator may be required to approve when messages are sent. Your message will not be sent until after the approval.
- Select the title of the Message to view more details.
- From the Progress page, you will be able to view the total number of recipients for each delivery method and the number of message delivered and not delivered. From here, you can activate or cancel messages if they have not yet been sent.
- The Content page shows the actual content of the message both in the written form and the audio recording.
- The Details page displays all the options the messages had when you created it.
Teacher Messaging Report
The Teacher Messaging report displays how many pre-made teacher messages each student receives, which categories the messages are from, and whether the messages had a negative, positive, or neutral impact.
- Select Reports > Teacher Messaging.
- Select the criteria for the report:
- Choose the specific message category or select all Categories.
- Select the specific Date Range.
- Select Generate Report.
The report contains two pie charts, which display the Rating Status of the types of messages sent, and the Categories of the messages. The report lists each student and how many messages they have received in the timeframe chosen. A bar graph displays the ratio of positive, neutral, and negative messages that have been sent.