GradeQuick offers you a fast and easy method for keeping attendance records, making seating charts and entering test or assignment scores, with instant computation of students’ final averages, subtotals and letter grades. In addition to saving you time in preparing your records, GradeQuick has many other features that make it an invaluable addition to your teaching tools.
To download the Administrator Setup Guide PDF, click here.
To download the Managing & Customizing GradeQuick Web PDF, click here.
To download the GradeQuick Illustrated Roadmap for Windows PDF, click here.
To download the GradeQuick Illustrated Roadmap for Mac PDF, click here.
To view the GradeQuick Web Teacher Guide, click here.
To download or view the GradeQuick Web Mac Manual PDF, click here.
- No image availableStarting a Gradebook
- No image availableStudents
- No image availableStudent Summary View
- No image availableTests
- No image availableScores
- No image availableSpreadsheet Display
- No image availableGrading
- No image availableWeighted and Unweighted Grading Methods
- No image availableAttendance
- No image availableSeating Charts
- No image availableAssessment Scales
- No image availableBuilding a Lesson Plan
- No image availableBasics of Printing Reports
- No image availableSpecial Reports
- No image availableUsing Memos