Displaying Term Subtotals
Each Term in GradeQuick is actually a subtotal of the final overall grade which is the combined score displayed on the far right of the screen if you are viewing all terms.
- Single Term. Use the drop down to choose the term you wish to display. The display will show only tests from the term you chose and the right-hand summary information will reflect only the term you selected.
- All Term Subtotals. Click View > Subtotals and checking the checkbox next to Term.
You will then see a column for each Term in your gradebook, and it will display each student's total points, or average for each of the terms, or marking periods.
- No image availableSummary Data Columns
- No image availableHiding Student Name and ID from View
- No image availableShowing or Hiding Students in the Spreadsheet
- No image availableShow One Student
- No image availableHiding Dropped Students
- No image availableHiding Selected Students
- No image availableSetting Width of Name or ID Column
- No image availableUsing Thin Column Mode
- No image availableShowing or Hiding Terms
- No image availableDisplaying Student Information
- No image availableDisplaying or Hiding Test Descriptions
- No image availableDisplaying, Hiding or Changing Summary Data Columns
- No image availableDisplaying Subtotals for Categories or Terms
- No image availableDisplaying Subtotals for Semesters
- No image availableDisplaying Test Statistics
- No image availableDisplaying Student Statistics
- No image availableSorting Students
- No image availableSorting Tests
- No image availableStatus Lines
- No image availableChanging the Spreadsheet