You may want to reduce the width of the student name or ID column in order to leave more room on the page for test columns.
- Click View > Column Widths.
- Select from the Name or ID column options.
- Choose to adjust the column either automatically or specifically as you select the number of characters you want to display.
- Automatic sets the width to accommodate the longest name/ID you have entered, after you have entered it.
- You can define the number of characters for the column width, truncating the names or IDs to fit. Click the drop-down arrow to choose the width. This example shows the ID width selection.
The name/ID column will continue to store the full name/ID. You can later widen the column by choosing Column Widths again.