Grading scales in GradeQuick have default names of Grading Scale1, Grading Scale2, etc. If you wish, you can change these to something more meaningful to you (e.g., Academic Core Scale, 4th Grade Scale, etc.). To add a custom name to a grading scale:
- Click Grading > Set Grading Scale.
- Select the scale you want (e.g. Scale 1) from the pull-down list.
- Click the Change Scale Name button.
- In the Edit Scale Name pop-up, enter the new scale name in the field.
- Click OK to save the new name.
The new name appears in the pull-down list, with the original scale number preceding it. Modify the scale values, as needed.