The lesson planner provides you the option to associate evaluations to the lesson plan.
- Select the Evaluation tab.
- Click the + (plus) button. The Define Methods of Evaluation dialog box is displayed. Enter information in the fields.
Define method of evaluation
- Name - Enter the name of the evaluation here.
- Description - A brief description of the evaluation
- Date - Click in the field and then click the pull-down arrow. Click a date in the calendar.
- Add an Assignment Column - Placing a checkmark in the box will allow GradeQuick to create a test column for the assessment. Enter the information.
Create a test column in the spreadsheet
- Click OK. The skills are now listed under the Skills section.