Within the Lesson Planner, you can manage resources that you use repeatedly in your class. Resources, in general, are content-based (books, videos, study supplements). Physical teaching aids (models, overhead projectors) could be used here, but would also fit under Materials in the Instructional Plan.
To edit the name of a resource:
- Open a lesson plan and select the Instructional Plan tab.
- Click the + (plus) button to add an activity or double-click an existing activity.
Edit resources for an instructional plan
- Click the Add/Edit Resources button. The Manage Resources box is displayed.
List of resources
- Click Add and type the name of the resource. To edit a resource, highlight its name and click Edit.
- Click OK. The resource name will be displayed in the drop-down list in the Resource field.