Previewing Lesson Plans in GradeQuick Web
The Lesson Planner has two previews, which can also be printed as reports. These give overviews of the information you have added. A special toolbar in the Preview screen lets you print or zoom in on a Lesson Plan preview.
To access Lesson Plan previews, select either the Plan Preview or the Week Preview button from the Lesson Planner Big Toolbar.
Plan Preview button this preview gives you lesson plan highlights for a specific day. You will see all items from the lesson plan for that day, based on the dates you have set for the overall plan, as well as information regarding your instructional plan.
Week Preview button this preview gives you the lesson plan highlights for a given week, organized by day. Only the items from theInstructional Plan section of the lesson planner will show in this view.
Printing Lesson Plan Reports
Lesson Plan reports can be accessed from the Reports button on the Lesson Planner Big Toolbar. You may select from Current Gradebookor Multi-File Reports.
If you select Current Gradebook:
- Select from Lesson Plan Detail, Daily, Weekly or Resource List reports.
- If you select Lesson Plan Daily, you will be asked to select a day from the calendar.
- Double-click a date to select it and generate the report.
If you select Multi-File Reports:
- Select from Lesson Plan Daily and Lesson Plan Weekly reports.
- You will be prompted to select which gradebooks you want to include in the report.
Lesson Plans created in one gradebook can be copied to other gradebooks. All areas of the lesson plans, including attached skills, will be copied.
If you wish to copy lesson plans from a previous semester, you can access these gradebooks using the Load Gradebook(s) feature.
- Click File > Load Gradebook(s).
- An informational message indicates the gradebooks will be opened in Read Only mode.
- Select the semester you want to load from and all gradebooks will be for that semester will be loaded.
- From the Window menu, you can display the loaded gradebook for the copy process.
Loaded gradebooks are marked Read Only on the Windows drop down