GradeQuick reports allow the user to customize in many ways. When reports are accessed from the Reports menu, a default layout is displayed. You can accept the layout or use the menus in thePrint Preview to change the report to display what you want. By choosing from the menus, items can be added or removed from the layout. Once you are completely satisfied with your choices, you may save them. Or, you can change the report and print it and by not saving the report configuration, you can return to the original layout the next time you select it from the menu.
The Reports menu lists several Attendance reports. Each of these reports can be adjusted to contain the same information. Each of them, however, has default selections that make them appear very different. In addition to different menu selections, the reports also show different fonts styles, sizes and colors.
Printing an Attendance Report
Description of the report
A report is shown below with areas designated as A, B and C.
Area A–If you have entered Class Information, the teacher name and subject appear.
Area B–The list of students sorted by attendance codes.
Area C–List of attendance codes and their descriptions.
1. Click Reports > Attendance > Daily Attendance.
2. Click Print >Print Report.
Print More than One Attendance Report
1. In the Print Preview, click Students > Attendance.
a. In the Attendance dialog box, you can select to print attendance reports for several days. You can enter a range of days for which to print attendance.
2. Click Options and uncheck Every report on new page.
Choose print every report on a new page
3. In the Print Preview, you can view the other days you have chosen to print (if you selected more than one) by pressing Page Down on your keyboard. If the full report is not in view, use the scroll bar on the right to move from the top of the page to the bottom of the page. You can also resize the report by using options on the View menu.
4. Click Print > Print Report.
Printing an Attendance Student Summary Report
A report is available that allows you to print a student summary report for attendance. The description for using the report is the same as in the earlier section Printing an Attendance Reportexcept for the following:
1. Click Reports > Attendance > Student Summary Report.
a. Click Student > Select Students
i. Click Students > Select Students.
1. You may select individual students by clicking each in the list on the left.
2. You can choose the Select All or Select None buttons on the right to select quickly all or none of the students.
Select student options
b. Click Options > Options and uncheck Print Report Memo.
2. Click Print > Print Report.
Attendance report for multiple students