You can create mailing labels to use when sending report cards or other school-related information to students and parents through the mail. The mailing label can be up to five lines. You can enter text directly into the dialog or insert student information data fields.
- Click Reports Mailing Label.
- Click inside the text box for Line 1.
Insert fields for each line of the label
- Click Edit Insert Field to bring up the Insert Field dialog. You can also right-click to bring up the Insert Field dialog.
List of fields from which to choose
- Highlight a field by clicking it and click OK.
- Repeat steps 2 through 4 to add more fields to Lines 2 through 5.
- Click OK when you are finished editing the mailing label.
- Choose your printer and the type of label that you want to print.
Choose mailing label
- In the Print Preview, click the Select Students button if you want to choose the students for your list.
- Click the Print button to print the list of students.