This guide will walk you through the setup and using an Edline Gradebook. It highlights web‐specific functions and differences between the web and local version of the gradebook. It is available at Edline from Gradebook in the Command Center or from Gradebook on the toolbar. We suggest that you also read information accessed from the Help menu in the gradebook. There you will find detailed descriptions of grading methods, calculations,
Follow these setup instructions the first time you use Edline web gradebook on any computer:
Get the EGP Web Plugin
1. Log in to Edline. You will see the ‘Get EGP Web Plugin’ option in the Tools menu in the top menu bar.
2. From the Tools menu, you will access your gradebook. If you do not see these options, contact your school’s Gradebook Manager or Super User.
3. If you are new user of an Edline gradebook, click the Get EGP Web Plugin option.
- At a Windows computer, click Run at the prompt. Read and follow the prompts to complete the download and installation of the plugin.
- At a Macintosh computer: Click OK in the dialog box that appears. Double‐click the Installer and follow the prompts.
4. Once you have the plugin, go back to the Tools menu at Edline, and click the semester option to open your web gradebook.
If you receive any errors or are unable to successfully complete the installation, contact your school’s Gradebook Manager or Super User.