In order to view last year’s gradebook, the Super User will have to make the link from last year available.
To do this:
1. Log in to Edline as a Super User.
2. Go to Tools > Manage School > Scheduling Periods.
3. Change the School Year from 2011-2012 to 2010-2011.
4. Change the Edit Mode for the appropriate semester from Hide to View.
This will make that link available to the entire school. Be sure to Hide that link again once they have the information they want.
If teachers want to copy last year’s settings to this year’s gradebook, they should:
1. Launch EGP Web and go to File > Import >Import from a prior Semester gradebook (web).
2. Select the class they would like to copy from (gradebook files from all prior web terms will be available).
3. Choose the appropriate classes to copy ‘from‘ and ‘to‘ and select the options they would like to copy.