One of the most important features in Easy Grade Pro is the ability to copy some or all of your class options from one class to others using the Copy Class Data window. This can save you lots of time and help you ensure that your options are consistent across classes and terms.
To copy class options from one class to others:
- Choose Copy->Class Options from the Tool menu or click the Copy Class Data tool and select the Options tab.
- In the upper-left list, select the class to copy from.
- In the lower-left list, select the class(es) to copy to. Be sure that you don’t select the class that is selected in the upper list. To select multiple items, hold down the shift, ctrl (Windows) or command (Macintosh) key while clicking.
- Select the options you wish to copy in the list on the right. Use the blue arrow button to select or deselect all list items. To select multiple items, hold down the shift, ctrl (Windows) or command (Macintosh) key while clicking.
- Check all of your settings to ensure that you are copying the right options to the right classes.
- Click the Copy button.