This chapter explains how to use Easy Grade Pro’s standard chart for standards-based grading. It first presents the rationale for standards-based grading and then explains how to set up and manage rubrics and standards. Finally, it describes the two views of the standard chart: how and when to use each to enter standard scores. Since the standard chart has much in common with the score chart (i.e. how scores and notes are entered and how to customize the display of data), be sure to refer to Using the Score Chart to become familiar with the features common to both. To view the standard chart, choose Standard from the Chart menu.
- No image availableTraditional Grading vs. Standards-based Grading
- No image availableStandards
- No image availableAdding Standards to a Class by Typing
- No image availableManaging Standards
- No image availableThe Two Views of the Standard Chart: 1-Assignment and 1-Student
- No image availableTraditional vs. Standard Scores