Easy Grade Pro offers numerous comprehensive reports. Regardless of the report, you’ll follow the same steps when printing: open the Print Reports window, select the report, set options while viewing a preview of the report and then print. This section begins by explaining this process in general. It then describes each of the reports.
How to Use the Print Window
- Choose Print from the File menu or click the Print tool . The Print Reports window will open.
- Choose a report from the Reports menu near the top. Notice that a preview of the report, based on the current set of options, will appear.
- To set the range of the reports, press on the for menu (below the Report menu). You can choose to print reports for one class, for all classes in the current term or for selected classes, students or assignments. If the choose the last item, then click on the List tab and select one or more items from the list. Depending on the report selected, the list will display students, assignments, or classes. To select multiple items, hold down the shift, ctrl (Windows) or command (Macintosh) key while clicking.
- To set the options for the reports, click on the Options tab and make your selections. The report preview will be automatically updated as you make your selections.
- To change the size of the preview, press on the menu below the preview and choose Fit To Window, Zoom 1x, Zoom 1.5x or Zoom 2x. The Fit To Window view shows the entire page and the cursor is a magnifying glass. By clicking on any part of the page, the view automatically switches to the Zoom 1x view. In any of the zoomed views, the cursor appears as a hand. By pressing the mouse button, the page can be dragged about.
- To change the orientation or paper type for the printed reports, click the Print Setup button in the lower left corner.
- Select Print to begin printing. The Print window for your type of printer will open where you can set some final print options and begin printing.
General Options for all Reports
Under the Options tab, you’ll find a list of options for each report. The bottom set of options are titled General Options for all Reports. These options are shared by all reports and include:
- Font Options. Use this to set the font type and size. To maximize the amount of data that will fit on a page, set the font size to a small value.
- School and Teacher name. This will appear near the top of all reports.
- Custom Report Title. Use this option to change the name of any report (i.e. Washington School Report Card).
- Custom Report Date. Use this option to change the date that appears of a report in case you don’t want the current date to appear. In fact, you can use this option to include any text, not just the date.
- Print in color. Most reports can be printed in color. Keep in mind that color printing typically costs more and takes longer.
Types of Reports
There are numerous reports and each has its own features as the following chart illustrates:
|Assignment Chart|| |
|Assignment Graphs|| |
|Assignment Summary|| |
|Attendance Chart|| |
|Attendance Summary|| |
|Class Graphs|| |
|Class Missing Work|| |
|Class Notes|| |
|Class Roster|| |
|Class Summary|| |
|Multi-Class Gradesheet|| |
|Score Chart|| |
|Seating Chart|| |
|Standards Chart|| |
|Student Chart|| |
|Student Missing Work|| |
|Student Notes|| |
|Student Progress (Report Card)|| |