Welcome to the current release of Edline’s latest gradebook solution — My Gradebooks. Our new browser-based version of GradeQuick will allow Chrome® users on Chromebooks, and Mac 10.7, 10.8, the new Maverick OS, and iPad users to manage their gradebook activities. Are you a Windows user? Not a problem — those users that prefer a Windows environment will be able to use My Gradebooks on both Firefox® and Google® Chrome® for Windows®.
Available to schools using GradeQuick Web and Edline as their school website, My Gradebooks requires no software installation. The current features of My Gradebooks are focused on adding assignments, entering scores and attendance, calculating subtotals,assessing skill levels, viewing and posting reports, and completing some grading configurations. My Gradebooks responds to customizations, such as changing grade scales or grading symbols, the Gradebook Manager makes for all teachers, and to changes made by a teacher using the Settings feature in My Gradebooks. The Gradebook Manager can also export grades and attendance or print/post reports for teachers, whether data is entered in My Gradebooks or the GradeQuick Web Plug-in.
We are excited about this release and continue to work on future releases. If you have any feedback for us, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now users will be able to:
- Enter, edit, or delete assignments
- Enter numeric or symbol (check marks) assignment scores and score footnotes (to indicate late or extra credit work)
- View automatic grade recalculation based on score entry
- Mark students absent or tardy
- View and edit student data — allows entry of comment codes for exporting
- Create student memos for exporting and reports
- Display subtotals for category, term, semester, or year
- Display dropped scores with strike-out
- Assess core and state standards and the skills learned
- Post reports to Edline
- Access the gradebook tools from iPad
- See alert messages sent out by administrators (including deadlines for entering grades)
- Bring in demographic information from your student information system (including updated address information)
- View Special Assignments in the Assignments view plus use a new filter to view Special Assignments only
- Receive office attendance and replace teacher attendance with office attendance (if you used office attendance previously)
- Manage student skills based on assignments
- Create and manage seating charts
- Complete some gradebook and attendance settings directly through My Gradebook
- Receive all revisions/updates set up by the Gradebook Manager or Super User
- No image availableWhat's New?
- No image availableHow Do I Start?
- No image availableSetup Gradebooks
- No image availableGradebooks
- No image availableCopy Gradebooks
- No image availableAttendance
- No image availableStudent Information
- No image availableSeating Charts
- No image availableSkill Assessment
- No image availableReports