The Reports feature allows you to view and post student progress reports. Currently, My Gradebooks posts the non-customized reports. These reports will display the student's grades, any comments set up for the report, any comments added about the individual student, and the descriptions of score symbols, footnotes, and grade scales if available.
You can open the Reports page from the My Gradebooks menu. Click Reports from the toolbar.
How to View Reports from My Gradebooks
- Select the report from the list of reports.
- Student Progress — The progress report contains, total points, possible points, average, grade, then name of assignments, date, category, term, weight, score, possible, grade for all available terms and comments.
- Student Term — Contains the term average, term grade, name and long name of assignments, date, category, term, score, score symbol key, and grade scale. You will need to select a specific term.
- Student Attendance — Contains the total number of days a student was tardy, absent, present, and the total number of school days and specific dates for each tardy and absence code.
- Attendance By Week — Displays a specific week's attendance for every student in the class.
- Attendance Totals — Displays the totals for the entire class for a specific term. This report lists each student and the total number of absent and tardy days.
- Student Skills - All Terms — Displays each standard and individual skill and the rubric for the student for all terms in the gradebook.
- Student Skills - Single Term — Displays each standard and each individual skill and the student rubric value.
- Skill Completion Dates — Displays each standard and individual skill and lists the date the skill was completed.
- Summary of Assigned Scores — This report allows you to select a specific skill, and the report displays all the assignments and each student's average used to determine the rubric value for the skill.
- Report Card Style 1 — Displays the student's average and grade for each term, and for the year. Also includes the total number of tardy days and absences.
- Report Card Style 2 — Displays the total number of tardy days and absences first. Then the report displays the student's average and grade for each term, and for the year and comments.
- Class Summary — Displays the entire list of students with their averages and grades for each term and overall. This report also displays the class mean, median, high and low averages.
- Assignment Report — Displays the entire list of students with their assignment specific scores, score footnotes and class rank. This report also displays the assignment snapshot which shows mean, median, high and low scores. You will need to select the assignment.
- Select the gradebook for the reports from the Gradebooks drop-down list.
- For the Attendance by Week report, you will need to select the specific week from the Select Weeks to Display drop-down list.
- For some reports, you will need to select the term you want to display on the reports from the Terms drop-down list.
- To view the report for the entire class, click All Students. To view a report for specific student, click Select Students and click on the names of the students from the list.
- For the Summary of Assigned Skills report, you will need to select the specific skill from the Select Skill drop-down list.
- Determine whether or not to share the report by clicking the Post to Edline or Print buttons.
- Click Done when finished.
How to Post Reports to Edline
You can post the Student reports (Student Progress, Student Term, and Student Attendance) to Edline. Only the student and their parent with the correct login information will be able to review the reports.
- On the Reports page, select the reports you want to post. Change the Gradebooks, Terms, and Students to Print as necessary.
- Click Post to Edline.
- Click Post. You will receive a message when the reports post.
- Click OK on the message.
- Click Done when finished.
You will see the Student Progress folder added to the Contents of your class page in Edline. You can view the reports for each of your students. Students and their parents will be able to access their report through the My Private Reports option available in the My Edline menu.