You may receive more than one Edline activation code for several reasons:
- Parents with more than one child using Edline will receive more than one parent activation code.
- Students who attend more than one school using Edline may receive more than one student activation code.
- Teachers who teach at more than one school using Edline may receive more than one teacher activation code.
If you already have an Edline account and you receive another activation code, Blackboard recommends that you combine the new account with your existing account so you only have to sign in once to see all your information.
Parents especially will want to combine all their children into one Edline account so that the Combined Calendar can display all their children’s information.
- Access your school’s website from your web browser and click Sign In.
- Click Sign Up.
- Type the Activation Code that you recently received and click Enter.
- Make sure that the activation code is yours (you will see your name and school), and click Activate this Code.
- To combine your Edline accounts, click Combined Account on the Activate Account page.
- Type your existing Screen Name and Password.
- Sign In to combine the accounts and access the website.