Many districts use SchoolDude for facilities and maintenance management. If your district uses SchoolDude, you can now create a single sign-on to access SchoolDude through your Edline website. By setting up the single sign-on connection, administrators, teachers, and other school staff will be able to access SchoolDude directly through the Edline website without having to constantly re-enter their login credentials while moving between the two applications.
The school super user, teacher, or other staff member with access to SchoolDude can launch the application through Edline after the district completes the initial setup. They can access the application through the school’s My Hall Pass feature, or if you setup a link for the school, they can click directly on the link.
How to Access SchoolDude through My Hall Pass
The school user with access to SchoolDude can launch the application through Edline after the district completes the initial setup.
- From the My Edline menu, select My Hall Pass available under the My Account section.
- Select SchoolDude from the list.
- Type your Email address that you use to log into SchoolDude.
- Click Save.
Now, any time you want to access SchoolDude, you can open My Hall Pass and click Go for SchoolDude.
How to Access SchoolDude through Link
If the district sets up a link to SchoolDude, the school super user, teachers, or other staff members will be able to access the link. The first time the user will need to setup their login information using My Hall Pass.
- Click the SchoolDude link available from the school’s homepage. The first time a warning appears requesting you to enter the login information.
- Click OK.
- On the My Hall Pass page, type your Email address that you use to log into SchoolDude.
- Click Save.
- To start the SchoolDude application, click the link from the homepage again.
The next time you need to access SchoolDude, you will be able to just click the link.