School staff, students, and parents can add profile pictures to their school website. The profile pictures for school staff will appear in the Staff Directory feature. The profile pictures for students and parents will appear on comments they make on the website, unless they set the comment to be anonymous. For security purposes, only users that log into Edline and are members of your school will be able to view the profile picture.
How to Add a Profile Picture
- From the My Edline menu, select Manage Account listed under the My Account heading.
- Click the Edit link in the Basic Profile Information section.
- To search for a picture, click Upload.
- Choose a JPG, GIF, PNG, or BMP file. You can preview the picture.
- Click Save.
To remove the picture, click Delete. To select the area to focus on in a profile picture, click Crop.
- Click Done when finished.