District and school super users can create a sign-in/login page which will appear for your staff, parents, and students when they click the Sign In option from the menu bar. This feature allows you to select a picture, add your school name or motto, and set colors for the sign-in page. Your website will default the Sign-In/Login page with the picture and school name configured in the Modify District/School page (to learn more, see Set Up District/School Pages), but you can change this information so that the Sign-In/Login page contains a different image and text.
- Access your Modify District/School page through the Edline menu bar by selecting Tools and then Modify District/School.
- Click Manage Login Page available in the District/School Management area.
- Set the design and contents of the Sign-In/Login page by completing the following steps in the Login Page Settings area:
- Type the name or the hexadecimal number of the color to use as the Background Color for your district/school information of the Sign-In page, or click the ellipsis icon () to access the color pallet where you can select the color.
- Type the title to add to the Sign-In page, such as the district or school name, in the School Title box. Change the font color for this title by typing the name, hexadecimal number, or clicking the ellipsis icon () and selecting the color for the title.
- Type a description or your school slogan in the School Motto box. Change the font color for this description by typing the name, hexadecimal number, or clicking the ellipsis icon () and selecting the color for the motto.
- Select a picture to add to the Sign-In page in the School Logo box. Click Browse to search for the image.
- Click Save and Preview. The Interstitial Login Preview area displays the latest changes.
- Click Exit when finished.