This setting can only be completed by a district school super user or group super user (teacher, coach, or other administrator) signed into the school level Edline website.
How to Set Class and Other Group Level Policies
- Open the group webpage to change.
- From the menu bar on the group page, select Tools, and then select Manage Group (Class, Sport, Activity) to access the Modify Group (Class, Sport, Activity) page.
- From the Group Management area, click Group Policies to access the Group Policies page.
- Determine which types of users can add documents to the group page. Select from any of the following types of users — Students, Parents, Teachers, Administrators, Staff, and Alumni.
Any document a user creates will need to be approved by the super user before it becomes available.
- Click Update to save the school’s policy settings.