You can select which icons will be used in your website. They will appear next to the hyperlink names of items in lists, such as the Contents section or Links section. The system defaults to the Standard Icons displayed in the following table.
|Document, examples of types: Excel, Word, Zip, MP3, Image file, PDF, Power Point, Flash image, Video|
The change is all or nothing — you cannot select which icons to change.
How to Set the Icons
- Select Page from the Site Designer tree-view to open the Design Properties dialog.
- Select the Other tab to view the options for the Page.
- Select the types of icons to use from the Icon Set box.
Select one of the following options:
- Select Standard Icons to display the Edline picture icons (as shown in the previous table) next to the hyperlink-name of the item.
- Select Bullets and Arrows to display bullets and arrow icons next to the hyperlink-name of the item.
- Select Arrows to display arrow icons next to the hyperlink-name of the item.
- Select None to display only the hyperlink-name of the item.