There may be times when you need to create multiple parent accounts for a particular student. Usually the second account is another parent who requires a separate account (due to separation, divorce, or other circumstances).
You can add a second parent to a student through the User List page. Only a super user will be able to add another parent to a student’s account.
How to Add Another Parent
Watch a Tutorial
- From the menu bar on the homepage, select Tools, and then Manage Users to open the User List page.
- Search or filter the Users List page for the specific student.
- From the User List page, select the student you want to add a parent to.
- Select Add Parents to Students from the Add menu.
- Click Yes to generate the new activation code.
- Print the new activation code and click Done to go back to the school homepage.