There may be times when you need to link a student to a parent’s Edline account or to a school advisor, such as a change in legal guardianship, or a coach needing to view the team member’s academic schedules. By linking a student to another Edline account, the parent or advisor will have the same viewing privileges as the student.
How to Add a Student to a User
Watch a Tutorial
- From the menu bar on the homepage, select Tools, and then Manage Users to open the User List page.
- From the User List page, click on the parent or advisor you want to link to a student.
- Click Edit to access the Modify User page.
- Click Add Student Link to select the student.
- Select the student to link, and click Link Selected Users.
- Click Done to go back to the school homepage.