You can easily add files, such as Microsoft® Word®, PowerPoint®, and PDF® documents, by uploading the content to your website.
Do not choose File to import a video. Instead, see the Adding a Video topic for more details.
If you add an image file to Edline via the File import method, the image will be added at its “raw” form and not as a thumbnail as in the Picture method.
Watch a Tutorial
- Open the webpage or folder where you want to upload a file.
- From the Edline menu bar, click Edit This Page to access the edit mode.
- Hover over the section where you want to upload the file, and click the Add an item to this box icon.
- From the Add Item Type pallet, select File.
- In the Upload Files box, click Pick Files to select the files for your upload.
To upload multiple files, press the Ctrl key while selecting the file names.
- Enter a title and a summary for each file (optional) in the Title and Summary boxes.
- Click Start Upload to upload the files.
- Click Done when finished.
- Click Done to exit the edit mode.